user

Shilpa

3 May 2022

Where can I find cheap Java and Mysql hosting server?

General

Did you know any best hosting service provider or any registrar who can provide cheaper but good & secure hosting service?

Is it compulsory to buy SSL certificate for the website we host over the server?

Comments

Mohamed Atef

3 May 2022

Best Answer

best answer
githubgithubgithub

You can use namecheap.com I always use it and it's amazing for small projects and it starts from 22$ per year (2$ per month)

if you need better quality but VPS, you can use shared VPN digitalocean.com it starts from 6$ per month 

Good luck, let me know if you find something better

Shilpa

3 May 2022

github

I checked Azure and AWS, but they are costlier or out of my budget, I should try name cheap. 

One more question, let's say, I have 50-60 end users who will use the java application (centralized with let's assume, a namecheap server) on their machines individually around 9 to 5 daily (except weekends). Should I go with 2GB or 4GB or 8GB ram?  How do determine the required Ram size & space of SSD/HDD?

The work will be normal, there are 5-8 screens in the application where users will navigate and do their work.

I did some research but still didn't get a proper answer yet. I believe this forum must help me out with my questions.

rusticblonde

17 Oct 2022

I've always found digital ocean droplets pretty good. i guess it depends on what level you want your hosting to have. I mean locally I find GoDaddy pretty intensive and never lets me down, but it can have its moments so i have been told by others. I pay around £8 per month, and its pretty good for what you get.

© 2024 Copyrights reserved for web-brackets.com